Aido’s visual Task Automator lets you create actions using simple drag-and-drop. You can trigger actions on an event or on a particular day.
You can create schedules for weekdays, weekends, holidays or any specific pattern you choose (wake up half an hour earlier on Monday if you choose to).
For example, you can set a weekday schedule on Aido to:
- Turn the alarm on at 6:30 AM. You can program it to show a video of your favourite holiday spot, play music or even turn the lights on gradually to wake you up.
- Turn on the water heater 10 minutes before the alarm
- Check your calendar and let you know of any traffic alerts in the morning you should be aware of
- Automatically patrol home every hour after you’ve left for office
- Send alerts to you in case of an intruder, fire, smoke or excessive noise
In the Task Automator, Aido supports integration to:
- All smart devices (Aido connects using Zigbee, BLE, Wi-Fi, Z-Wave or DLNA)
- A vast suite of devices with an infrared remote control (including TV, microwaves, music systems, and more)
- Integration of other appliances using the optional smart plugs (plug your water heater into the smart plug and control it using Aido)
- Online services using IFTTT