We know that there are times when you’d just have Aido on your desk, helping out with chores. Aido comes with a detachable ‘head’ section that can be easily pulled out and placed on a table.
- The tabletop mode for Aido lets you use most of Aido’s functionality, including:
- Use voice commands to control Aido
- Control your TV, home theatre system and more using Aido’s universal remote functionality (note: Aido needs to be in line of sight of the devices)
- Control your smart devices that support standards like Zigbee, Z-Wave, BLE, Wi-Fi & DLNA
- Use the interactive projector for gesture based tasks
- Use the (optional) HD multimedia projector for enjoying media
- Use sensors to trigger alerts in case of fire, smoke or excessive noise
Aido’s tabletop mode has a battery life of approximately 8 hours*.