Having to remember to charge devices is such a chore. One of Aido’s cool features is the smart charging dock.
- When Aido runs low on charge, Aido can automatically detect the charging dock and plug itself in.
- Aido’s dock has a specially designed set of two charging rings, one of positive polarity and the other negative
- The charging rings are designed in a semi-circular fashion to increase probability of touching Aido’s charging circuits, no matter how Aido rolls into the dock
- The charging rings have special circuitry to prevent a short circuit in case it encounters a foreign object
- Once Aido rolls into the dock, the charging rings are activated and drive charge to Aido.
The charging dock is also designed to make it easy for Aido to plug itself into and out of the dock.